Mental Health includes a wide range of issues, from dealing with daily stressors to living with a major mental illness. MHATC is here to help you, whether you want to learn how to stay mentally healthy or learn about specific mental illnesses. We have information, speakers, workshops, and seminars on almost any mental health issue from childhood all the way through the retirement years.
Educational programs provide an opportunity to increase the skills and knowledge base of both professionals and paraprofessionals providing direct services who may need more knowledge about mental health care.
Contact us via email at Lisa.Salinas@mhatc.org for more information, literature, to register for a class, or to request a speaker for your group.
What Does MHATC’s Education Program Offer?
- Speakers for community groups, businesses, schools and more
- EMT, EMS and Paramedic training
- Suicide Prevention and Postvention
- Training for staff of nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Regular opportunities for professional training, with CEUs
- In person and by phone mental health screening
- Information and mental health screenings at a variety of health fairs throughout the year
We Could Use Your Help!
Would you like to volunteer with MHATC? MHATC can offer you a unique and rewarding opportunity to make a difference in the world. We would love to put your talents to good use!